Sunday, November 9, 2008

Babywearing

I get a lot of comments about wearing Allie (and Ainsley when she was small enough). Some people think it is cute and others wonder why I don't just use a stroller. First off, I like wearing my baby. Yes, I know using the term wearing sounds odd, but that is just what it is. I enjoy knowing they are safe and close to me. It keeps busy body strangers at bay, and then I do not have to be the mean one asking them to keep their hands (and germs) to themselves! They are able to snuggle in and hear my heartbeat just like when they were in the womb, and you can almost always feel them relax once them are inside. Plus, having 2 hands free is quite helpful! I can make dinner, grocery shop, clean up, carry stuff around. It works out well for both little one and me!

No comments: